Pickled Polished Hastelloy C276 Nickel Based Alloys
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||Inconel Pipe fittings|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||5kg|
|Packaging Details:||Plywood Case|
|Delivery Time:||25 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union|
|Material:||Inconel Pipe Fittings||Standard:||ASTM B444, ASTM B829, AMS 5581|
|Surface:||Pickled , Polished||Process:||Rolling, Drawing|
|Density:||8.4 G/cm3||Melt Range:||1290-1350℃|
ni based alloys,
nickel based superalloys
Material : Inconel 600, Inconel 601,Inconel 625,Inconel 686,Inconel 690,Inconel 718, Inconel X-750,Inconel 740,Inconel 617
Inconel® Alloy Butt weld Seamless Pipe Fitting, Inconel Welded Pipe Fittings Suppliers, Inconel® 45°/90°/180° Butt weld Elbow, Nickelvac® Pipe Fittings, Nickel Alloy ANSI B16.9 Short & Long Radius Elbow, Inconel Equal Tee, ASME B16.28 600 Inconel® Alloy Butt weld Reducing Tee, Inconel Unequal Cross
The pipe fittings are all pressure bearing ones. According to the different processing technology, it is divided into four categories, namely butt welding pipe fittings (including two kinds of weld and no weld), socket welding and threaded pipe fittings, flange pipe fittings.
There are many types of pipe fittings, which are classified according to use, connection, material and processing method.
1. The pipe fittings used for connecting the pipes are: flanges, live joints, pipe clamps, clamps, ferrules, hose clamps, etc.
Cold drawn welded tee
2. Pipe fittings that change the direction of the pipe: elbows, elbows
3. Fittings that change the pipe diameter: reducer (reducing pipe), reducing elbow, branch pipe table, reinforcing pipe
4, increase the pipe branch pipe fittings: three links, four links
5. Pipe fittings for pipeline sealing: gaskets, raw material tapes, linen, blind flange plates, pipe plugs, blind plates, heads, welding plugs
6. Pipe fittings for pipeline fixing: snap rings, drag hooks, rings, brackets, brackets, pipe clamps, etc.
1. Welded pipe fittings
2. Threaded pipe fittings
3. Ferrule fitting
Neck butt welded steel pipe flange
Neck butt welded steel pipe flange
4. Clamp pipe fitting
5. Socket fittings
6. Bonding pipe fittings
7. Hot melt pipe fittings
8. Curved elastic double melting pipe
9. Rubber ring connected pipe fittings
|Rod and bar||ASTM B446|
|Plate, sheet and strip||ASTM B443, ASTM B906|
|Seamless pipe and tube||ASTM B444, ASTM B829|
|Welded pipe||ASTM B705, ASTM B775|
|Welded tube||ASTM B704, ASTM B751|
This Inconel alloy has the following characteristics:
1.Excellent corrosion resistance to various corrosive media in oxidizing and reducing environment
2.Excellent resistance to pitting and crevice corrosion, and will not cause stress corrosion cracking due to chloride
3. Excellent resistance to inorganic acid corrosion, such as nitric acid, phosphoric acid, sulfuric acid, hydrochloric acid and mixed acids of sulfuric acid and hydrochloric acid, etc.
4.Excellent resistance to various inorganic acid mixed solutions
5. When the temperature reaches 40 ℃, it can show good corrosion resistance in various concentrations of hydrochloric acid solution.
6.Good processability and weldability, no cracking sensitivity after welding
7. Manufacturing certification of pressure vessels with wall temperature of -196 ～ 450 ℃
8. Certified by the American Society of Corrosion Engineers NACE standard (MR-01-75) to meet the highest standard level VII for use in acid gas environments
Deformation Inconel 625 is a kind of alloy which can be processed by hot and cold deformation with working temperature range of - 253 ~ 1320 ℃, has good mechanical properties and comprehensive strength and toughness indexes, and has high oxidation resistance and corrosion resistance. According to its heat treatment process, it can be divided into solution strengthening alloy and aging strengthening alloy.
1. Solid solution strengthening alloy
The temperature range is 900-1300 ℃, and the highest oxidation resistance temperature is 1320 ℃. For example, for gh128 alloy, the tensile strength at room temperature is 850mpa, the yield strength is 350Mpa; the tensile strength at 1000 ℃ is 140MPa, the elongation is 85%, the endurance life of stress at 1000 ℃ and 30MPa is 200 hours, and the elongation is 40%. Solid solution alloy is generally used to make combustion chamber, gearbox and other parts of aerospace engine.
2. Age hardening alloy
The operating temperature is - 253 ~ 950 ℃, which is generally used to make structural parts such as turbine disks and blades of aerospace engines. The working temperature of the alloy is - 253 ~ 700 ℃, which requires good high and low temperature strength and fatigue resistance. For example, GH4169 alloy has a maximum yield strength of 1000MPa at 650 ℃; the alloy temperature for blade manufacturing can reach 950 ℃; for example, GH220 alloy has a tensile strength of 490mpa at 950 ℃, and a durable life of 940 ℃ and 200MPa is more than 40 hours.