Inconel Flange Flange And Pipe Fittings With Excellent Oxidation Resistance
|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Model Number:||Hastelloy C 276 Tee|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||30kgs|
|Packaging Details:||Plywood case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union|
|Material:||Hastelloy C276, UNS N10276, Werkstoff Nr. 2.4819||Standard:||ASME B16.9, EN10204|
|Surface:||Pickled , Polished||Process:||Seamless Or Weled|
|Density:||8.89g/cm3||Melting Range:||2415- 2500|
reducing tee pipe fitting,
hastelloy c22 pipe fittings
Hastelloy C-276 / UNS N10276 / DIN W. Nr. 2.4819
Hastelloy Alloy C-276 Tee Pipe Fittings Specification
Specifications ASTM B366 / ASME SB366
Dimensions ASME/ANSI B16.9, ASME B16.28, MSS-SP-43, MSS SP-79
Size 1/8” NB TO 48” NB. (Seamless & 100% X-Ray Welded, Fabricated)
Type Seamless / Welded / Fabricated
Bending Radius R=1D, 2D, 3D, 5D, 6D, 8D, 10D or Custom
Thickness Sch 5s, Sch 10s, Sch 40s, Sch 80s, Sch 160s, Sch XXS
Grade Hastelloy C276 Pipe Fittings UNS (N10276), DIN (2.4819)
Hastelloy reducing tee is pipe fitting and pipe connector. Also known as pipe tee or tee fitting,
Hastelloy equal tee
Tee joint, used for branch pipe of main pipe.
Three way is a kind of chemical pipe fitting with three ports, namely, one inlet and two outlets; or two inlets and one outlet, which has T shape and Y shape, equal diameter pipe orifice and reducing pipe orifice, and is used for the convergence of three same or different pipes. The main function of tee is to change the direction of fluid.
The mechanical properties of Hastelloy pipe fittings, Hastelloy steel pipes and Hastelloy plate Hastelloy are very outstanding. It has the characteristics of high strength and high toughness, so it has certain difficulties in machining, and its strain hardening tendency is very strong. When the deformation rate reaches 15%, it is about twice that of 18-8 stainless steel. There is also a middle temperature sensitization zone in Hastelloy alloy, and its sensitization tendency increases with the increase of deformation rate. When the temperature is high, the mechanical properties and corrosion resistance of Hastelloy alloy decrease because of its easy absorption of harmful elements. Mechanical properties of materials
1. It can be divided into pushing, pressing, forging, casting, etc.
2. Manufacturing standards can be divided into national standards, electrical standards, ship standards, chemical standards, water standards, American standards, German standards, Japanese standards, Russian standards, etc.
3. According to its curvature radius, it can be divided into long radius elbow and short radius elbow. Long radius elbow refers to the outer diameter of the pipe whose radius of curvature is equal to 1.5 times, that is, r = 1.5D; short radius elbow refers to the outer diameter of the pipe whose radius of curvature is equal to r = 1.0d. (D is the diameter of the elbow, R is the radius of curvature).
4. According to the pressure rating, there are about 17 kinds, which are the same as the American pipe standards, including: sch5s, sch10s, sch10, sch20, sch30, sch40s, STD, sch40, sch60, sch80s, XS; sch80, schh100, sch120, sch140, sch160, XXS; the most commonly used ones are STD and XS.
According to pipe diameter and size
The nozzle ends of equal tee are the same size;
The size of the main pipe of the reducing tee is the same, while the size of the branch pipe is smaller than that of the main pipe.
1. Hydraulic bulging
2. Hot forming
|Plate, sheet and strip||ASTM B575|
|Seamless pipe and tube||ASTM B622|
|Welded pipe||ASTM B619, ASTM B775|
|Welded tube||ASTM B626, ASTM B751|
|Welding fitting||ASTM B366|
• Air Pollution Control—flue gas desulfurization systems – stack liners, absorbers, ducts, dampers, stack gas re-heaters and fans
• Chemical Processing—heat exchangers, pressure vessels, tanks, evaporators, piping, flanges and fittings, pumps and valves
• Oil and Gas Production—sour gas service components
• Pharmaceutical Production—reactor vessels, piping, flanges and fittings, pumps and valves
• Pulp and Paper—bleaching vessels and digestors
• Waste Treatment—incinerators for toxic, industrial and municipal waste