Kovar Foil Kovar Plate Kovar Sheet
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||Inconel X750 Spring|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||5kg|
|Packaging Details:||Plywood Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union|
|Material:||Inconel X750 Spring||Surface:||Black Or Polished|
|Other Named:||NiCr15Fe7TiAl, NC15FeTNbA, NCF750,GH4145||Heat Treatment:||Solution Annealing|
ni based superalloys,
ni based alloys
Inconel X-750 spring alloy is mainly used in the manufacture of corrosion-resistant planar wave springs, circumferential coil springs, helical compression springs, spring rings and seals for aeronautical engines operating below 540 °C.
Inconel X750 wire / UNS N07750 / DIN W. Nr. 2.4669
Inconel X-750 spring alloy is mainly nickel-based super alloy aging with γ"[Ni3(Al, Ti, Nb)] phase. It has good corrosion resistance and oxidation resistance below 980 °C, and is higher than 800 °C. The strength, below 540 ° C has good resistance to slack, but also has good formability and weldability. The alloy is mainly used in the manufacture of aircraft engines that work below 800 ° C and require high strength and relaxation-resistant planar springs. Coil springs. Can also be used to make parts such as turbine blades.
The alloy is remelted by arc furnace plus vacuum consumable, vacuum induction plus electroslag, electroslag plus vacuum consumable or vacuum induction plus vacuum consumable.
We can supply all kinds of Inconel X-750 bar, forging, ring, hot rolling plate, cold rolling plate, strip, tube and wire.
Plate and strip are generally supplied after hot rolling or cold rolling, annealing or solution, pickling and polishing.
Bars, forgings and rings may be supplied in the as forged or hot rolled condition, or in the solution treatment after forging; bars may be polished or turned smooth after solution, and may be placed in the cold drawn condition when required by the order.
The Inconel X-750 wire can be supplied in solution state; for the wire with nominal diameter or thickness less than 6.35mm, it can be supplied after solution and with cold drawing deformation of 50% - 65%; for the wire with nominal diameter or side length greater than 6.35mm, it can be supplied with cold drawing deformation of not less than 30% after solution treatment. For the wire with nominal diameter or side length no more than 0.65mm, it shall be supplied with cold drawing deformation no less than 15% after solution treatment as required.
Inconel x750 alloy
1. The forging temperature of alloy is from 1220 ℃ to 950 ℃. The alloy is treated by solution treatment after severe forming process.
2. The average grain size of the alloy is closely related to the deformation degree and final forging temperature.
3. The alloy has good welding performance and can be used for various welding. After welding, aging treatment can obtain the strength of near complete heat treatment.
4. The heat treatment of parts is carried out in neutral or reducing atmosphere without sulfur, so as to avoid vulcanization.
|Rod, bar and forging||ASTM B637|
Inconel X750 wire Chemical composition :
Inconel X750 spring Application:
The alloy has good corrosion resistance and creep rupture strength in high temperature environment, good mechanical properties and wide application. It has enough strength and corrosion resistance and oxidation resistance below 980 ℃
1. Manufacture springs and bolts working at high temperature; rotor blades, impellers and other structural parts on gas turbine;
2. Thrust chamber on rocket engine;
3. Thrust reverser on the aircraft;
4. Large high pressure vessel;
5. Elastic gas seal, elastic sealing die, rubber mechanical electrothermal blade.