Contact Person : ZHANG
Phone Number : 86-18137338517
WhatsApp : +8618137338517
October 31, 2022
The characteristics of titanium alloys are mainly: small density, high tensile strength, high hardness, good corrosion resistance, no magnetic, small thermal guidance, wide working temperature range, and long service life. Titanium alloys can obtain different phase composition and organizations by adjusting the thermal treatment process, thereby strengthening different performance. For example, annealing can eliminate stress, improve plasticity and stable tissue. The solid solution and timeliness are the main means to improve the strength of the alloy. The following are some basic knowledge of heat treatment:
1. Positive fire: Heat the workpiece to the critical point, cool down in the air after a certain period of time, and obtain the thermal treatment process of the pearl tissue tissue.
2. Warm: First heated the workpiece to the critical point. After the heat preservation for a period of time, slowly cool down (or cooled in sand or lime) with the furnace to cool down in the air below 500 degrees.
3. Soluble thermal treatment: Heat the alloy to the constant temperature of the alloy to the high temperature single -phase area, so that the excess phase is fully dissolved into the solid solution, and then quickly cooled to obtain the thermal treatment process of the saturated solid solution.
4. Time: After the alloy is solid -soluble thermal treatment or cold plastic deformation, when it is placed at room temperature or is slightly higher than the room temperature, its performance changes over time.
5. Soluble solution treatment: dissolves the various phases in the alloy, strengthen solid solution and improve toughness and corrosion resistance, eliminate stress and softening, so as to continue processing and forming.
6. Fireback: Maintain the appropriate temperature of the quenching workpiece to below the critical point for a certain period of time, and then cool it with a method that meets the requirements to obtain the required tissue and performance thermal treatment process.
7. Quenching and Tempering: The thermal treatment combined with the combination of quenching and high temperature recovery is generally used to referred to the quality adjustment treatment. Growth treatment is widely used in various important structural parts working under high load conditions, such as link rods, bolts, gears and shafts.
8. Welding: The thermal treatment process of heating two types of workpieces and melting two types of workpieces is used.