Electrolysis Chlorinators 99.95% Purity Platinum Wire
|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Model Number:||Platinum Plate|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||5g|
|Packaging Details:||Carton case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union|
|Material:||Pure Platinum Plate||Purity:||99.95%, 99.99% ,99.9995%|
pure platinum metal,
platinum sheet electrode
Brief introduction of platinum Plate
1. Product Name: Platinum Plate
2. Product model: pt213 ~ pt262;
3. Product type: platinum plate;
4. Product features: electrode size can be made according to customer requirements;
5. Inner core material: platinum; outer shell material: polytetrafluoroethylene;
6. Platinum Purity: over 99.99%;
7. Main uses of platinum plate : platinum plate electrode is an indicator electrode for measuring the redox potential. After matching with tungsten electrode or calomel electrode, it can be titrated at the potential reflected by redox. The electrode end is made of platinum, an inert precious metal. It is an indispensable indicator electrode in the determination of redox potential, potentiometric titration and polarography. It is also an important original electrode of chemically modified electrode. It is widely used in water quality monitoring, environmental ecology, soil sediment, metal corrosion research and chemical industry.
The biggest use of platinum is as a catalyst for chemical reaction, which is usually platinum black. In the early 19th century, chemists began to use platinum powder to catalyze the ignition of hydrogen. At present, platinum is the most widely used catalytic converter in automobile, which can make the unburned hydrocarbon in low concentration in exhaust gas burn completely and produce carbon dioxide and water vapor. In the petroleum industry, platinum can be used to catalyze several different reactions, especially the catalytic reforming of naphtha to gasoline with higher octane number. Platinum dioxide (or Adams catalyst) is a catalyst for hydrogenation, especially for the production of vegetable oil. Platinum metal can catalyze the decomposition of hydrogen peroxide into water and oxygen.
1. Characteristics of 8213 platinum sheet electrode: 213 platinum sheet electrode is sealed in glass tube with bright platinum sheet, on which there are outgoing terminals. The exposed area of platinum sheet is about 2 × 6 mm, and the total length of electrode is 140 mm.
8. Remarks: the following are customized platinum sheet electrodes, etc
a) Platinum plate (large area platinum electrode)
b) Platinum plate 10 * 10 * 0.15mm
c) Platinum plate 10 * 20 * 0.15mm
d) Platinum plate 10 * 30 * 0.15mm
e) Platinum plate 20 * 20 * 0.15mm
Gold alloy (AU), silver alloy (Ag), platinum alloy (PT), palladium alloy (PD), rhodium alloy (RH), iridium alloy (IR) and other conventional brush wire materials of various specifications and properties.
In order to improve the product cost performance of the customer's slide ring system, our company has launched a series of precious metal composite brush wire products. The composite brush wire has high conductivity, good thermal conductivity, high melting point, small resistance temperature coefficient; it has the characteristics of oxidation resistance, vulcanization resistance, corrosion resistance gas, etc.; it has the advantages of adjustable hardness, high elasticity, wear resistance, etc.; it has good fusion welding performance, arc corrosion resistance and burn resistance. On the premise of meeting the requirements of customers, the purchasing cost of raw materials of customers can be greatly reduced, and the cost of wire brushing materials can be saved by 30% - 70%
Platinum can be used in automotive catalytic converters, jewelry, including investment, electrodes, anticancer drugs, oxygen sensors, spark plugs and turbo engines.
|Platinum||Pt (99.95%, 99.99% ,99.9995% max purity)|
|Pt-Ir (Certain tube dimensions are not possible to fabricate)|