Electrolysis Chlorinators 99.95% Purity Platinum Wire
|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Model Number:||Platinum Wire|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||5g|
|Packaging Details:||Carton case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union|
|Material:||Pure Platinum 99.95%, 99.99% ,99.9995%||Purity:||99.95%, 99.99% ,99.9995%|
Electrode Anode Platinum Wire Electrode,
Bright Platinum Wire Electrode,
Jewelry Platinum Wire Electrode
Platinum Wire Electrode, Pt Wire, Electrode Anode Platinum Wire
Platinum Wire Description
Silver white metal wire with a melting point of 1773.5 + 1 C. The boiling point is 3827 degrees centigrade. Relative density 21.447.Platinum Wire enjoys a wide range of applications thanks to its inert properties, high melting point, ductility, and resistance to corrosion and oxidation. Our company is a leading Platinum Wire (Pt Wire) manufacturer and supplier across the world, and we also can manufacture custom shape of pure platinum metal or platinum alloys according to your requests.
The combination of good electrical properties with low reactivity makes precious metals excellent choices for demanding applications such as semiconductor bonding, accurate temperature measurement at elevated temperatures, and stability in harsh environments. Precious metals can be found in aerospace instruments, Cochlear Implants, catheters, pacemakers, and monitoring equipment. Platinum wire is sometimes specified for high temperature semiconductors. Many catheters contain platinum marker bands and guide wires, which are used to help surgeons, guide the device to the treatment site, and are easily seen on Xrays and Fluoroscopes.
Platinum Wire Use:
1. for ammonia oxidation to nitric acid
2. used in the manufacture of jewelry, wires, laboratory containers, thermocouples, corrosion resistant equipment, dental materials and so on. Platinum powder can be used as a catalyst.
3. electrical instruments, chemical industry and manufacture of precision alloys.
4. for manufacturing precision alloys
5. as a catalyst, oxidant, and gas absorbent
6. is used in chemical, pharmaceutical, cement, scientific research laboratory, and used as the carrier for high temperature test. It is used for more than 1400 degrees. It has the characteristics of high temperature resistance and long life.
Platinum Wire Electrode Picture: