Jewelry Bright Electrode Anode Platinum Wire Electrode
|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Model Number:||Platinum Wire|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||5g|
|Packaging Details:||Carton case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union|
|Material:||Pure Platinum 99.95%, 99.99% ,99.9995%||Purity:||99.95%, 99.99% ,99.9995%|
99.95% Purity Platinum Wire,
Chlorinators Platinum Wire,
Perchlorate Cells Platinum Wire
Buy Platinum Wire and Rod Platinum Wire Less Price High Purity Worldwide Shipping
This platinum wire is great for a variety of uses: all kinds of electrolysis, chlorinators, chlorate and perchlorate cells, ionizers, precious metals plating, etc.. Platinum has very good corrosion resistance, thermal conductivity, and catalytic nature.
overview of materials
The atomic number of platinum is 78, which is a noble metal. Platinum's pure metal is silver white. The chemical properties of platinum are very stable, insoluble in strong acid and strong alkali, and do not oxidize in air. Platinum has good ductility and can be drawn into very thin platinum wire and rolled into very thin platinum foil.
Platinum Wire Application
1. For the oxidation of ammonia to nitric acid
2. Used for jewelry, wires, laboratory containers, thermocouples, corrosion-resistant equipment, dental materials, etc. Platinum powder can be used as catalyst.
3. Electrical instrumentation, chemical industry and the manufacture of precision alloys.
4. Used for manufacturing precision alloys
5. Used as catalyst, oxidant and gas absorbent
6. Used in laboratories of chemical industry, pharmacy, cement, scientific research institutes, as high temperature test carrier. Used in experiments above 1400 degrees.
Platinum Wire Picture: