YG6 Cemented Tungsten Steel Cutters For End Mill With High Hardness
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||Tungsten Carbide Inserts Customer-Design YG8 for CNC Cutting|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10kgs|
|Packaging Details:||standard packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Material:||Tungsten Carbide||Size:||As Per Request|
|Shape:||As Per Request||Hardness:||As Per Request|
|Grade:||YG8||Name:||Tungsten Carbide Inserts Customer-Design YG8 For CNC Cutting|
YG8 Tungsten Carbide Inserts,
CNC Cutting Tungsten Carbide Inserts,
YG8 tungsten machined parts
Tungsten Carbide Inserts Customer-Design YG8 for CNC Cutting
What are the characteristics of cemented carbide bit?
Tungsten Carbide Inserts Customer-Design YG8 for CNC Cutting head is made of an alloy material made of hard compound of refractory metal and bonding metal through powder metallurgy process. The cutter head is a cemented carbide cutter embedded and welded on the core bit body to break the rock at the bottom of the hole by cutting or scraping. What are the characteristics of cemented carbide bit?
1) High hardness (86 ~ 93HRA, equivalent to 69 ~ 81hrc). Under other conditions, the higher the tungsten carbide content and the finer the grain, the greater the hardness of the alloy.
2) Good wear resistance. The tool life produced by this material is 5 ~ 80 times higher than that of high speed steel; The service life of abrasive tools produced by this material is 20 ~ 150 times higher than that of steel abrasive tools.
3) Excellent heat resistance. The hardness remains basically unchanged at 500 ℃ and is still very high at 1000 ℃.
4) Strong corrosion resistance. Under normal conditions, it does not react with hydrochloric acid and sulfuric acid.
5) Good toughness. Its toughness is determined by the bonding metal. The higher the content of bonding phase, the greater the flexural strength.
Cemented carbide is the best material for cutting tools, because it has high hardness, good wear resistance, excellent heat resistance, strong corrosion resistance and good toughness, which are a little enough to make the cutting tools play its value. However, like metal materials, the toughness of cemented carbide can be expressed by impact toughness and fracture toughness. Cemented carbide is brittle, so the tool head also has a certain brittleness. Improper use will lead to the fracture of the tool head.
Different cemented carbide cutter heads are suitable for the processing requirements of different materials and different workpiece processes. Therefore, when selecting the cutter head, we should select the cutter head of corresponding specification according to the actual situation of processing materials and process requirements.
Jinxing is a professional Tungsten Carbide Inserts Customer-Design YG8 for CNC Cutting supplier integrating processing, production, technical service and sales. It is engaged in the export processing of non-standard special-shaped products such as cemented carbide tools. Supply, produce and process various brands and models of welding blades (welding heads), fine grinding milling blades, machine clamp blades (machine blades), geological and mining products, various milling cutters, non-standard processing and various special-shaped processing wear-resistant parts and other cemented carbide products. Cemented carbide cutter head is one of the company's main products, with high hardness, good wear resistance and not easy to break.
Tungsten Carbide Inserts Customer-Design YG8 for CNC Cutting Picture: