Buttweld Titanium Pipe Fittings Tees Stub Ends Reducers Tees Pipe Fittings
|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Model Number:||Hastelloy C 276 Elbow|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||30kgs|
|Packaging Details:||Plywood case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union|
|Material:||Hastelloy C276, UNS N10276, Werkstoff Nr. 2.4819||Standard:||ASTM B622|
|Surface:||Pickled , Polished||Process:||Seamless Or Weled|
|Density:||8.89g/cm3||Melting Range:||2415- 2500|
pipe flanges and fittings,
reducing tee pipe fitting
Hastelloy C-276 / UNS N10276 / DIN W. Nr. 2.4819
Hastelloy C 276 Elbow ( Short Radius Elbows , Long Radius Elbows ) Radius 45C, 90C
Hastelloy Alloy C-276 Pipe Fittings Specification
Specifications ASTM B366 / ASME SB366
Dimensions ASME/ANSI B16.9, ASME B16.28, MSS-SP-43, MSS SP-79
Size 1/8” NB TO 48” NB. (Seamless & 100% X-Ray Welded, Fabricated)
Type Seamless / Welded / Fabricated
Bending Radius R=1D, 2D, 3D, 5D, 6D, 8D, 10D or Custom
Thickness Sch 5s, Sch 10s, Sch 40s, Sch 80s, Sch 160s, Sch XXS
Grade Hastelloy C276 Pipe Fittings UNS (N10276), DIN (2.4819)
The elbow is bent by a complete set of bending equipment, which is divided into two processes: cold bending and hot pushing. No matter what kind of equipment and pipelines, most of them use elbows, mainly for oil, gas, infusion, engineering bridge construction, etc.
The mechanical properties of Hastelloy pipe fittings, Hastelloy steel pipes and Hastelloy plate Hastelloy are very outstanding. It has the characteristics of high strength and high toughness, so it has certain difficulties in machining, and its strain hardening tendency is very strong. When the deformation rate reaches 15%, it is about twice that of 18-8 stainless steel. There is also a middle temperature sensitization zone in Hastelloy alloy, and its sensitization tendency increases with the increase of deformation rate. When the temperature is high, the mechanical properties and corrosion resistance of Hastelloy alloy decrease because of its easy absorption of harmful elements. Mechanical properties of materials
1. It can be divided into pushing, pressing, forging, casting, etc.
2. Manufacturing standards can be divided into national standards, electrical standards, ship standards, chemical standards, water standards, American standards, German standards, Japanese standards, Russian standards, etc.
3. According to its curvature radius, it can be divided into long radius elbow and short radius elbow. Long radius elbow refers to the outer diameter of the pipe whose radius of curvature is equal to 1.5 times, that is, r = 1.5D; short radius elbow refers to the outer diameter of the pipe whose radius of curvature is equal to r = 1.0d. (D is the diameter of the elbow, R is the radius of curvature).
4. According to the pressure rating, there are about 17 kinds, which are the same as the American pipe standards, including: sch5s, sch10s, sch10, sch20, sch30, sch40s, STD, sch40, sch60, sch80s, XS; sch80, schh100, sch120, sch140, sch160, XXS; the most commonly used ones are STD and XS.
There are two systems in the international pipe flange standards, namely the European pipe flange system represented by DIN (including the former Soviet Union) and the American pipe flange system represented by ANSI. In addition, there are JIS pipe flanges in Japan, but they are generally only used for public works in petrochemical plants, and have little international influence. The following is a brief introduction of pipe flanges in various countries:
1. European system pipe flange represented by Germany and the former Soviet Union
2. American system pipe flange standard, represented by ANSI B16.5 and ANSI B 16.47
3. British and French pipe flange standards, there are two standards of casing flange in each country.
The international pipe flange standards can be summarized as two different and non interchangeable pipe flange systems: one is the European pipe flange system represented by Germany, the other is the American pipe flange system represented by the United States.
Ios7005-1 is a standard issued by the international organization for Standardization in 1992, which is actually a pipe flange standard combining two series of pipe flanges from the United States and Germany.
|Plate, sheet and strip||ASTM B575|
|Seamless pipe and tube||ASTM B622|
|Welded pipe||ASTM B619, ASTM B775|
|Welded tube||ASTM B626, ASTM B751|
|Welding fitting||ASTM B366|
• Air Pollution Control—flue gas desulfurization systems – stack liners, absorbers, ducts, dampers, stack gas re-heaters and fans
• Chemical Processing—heat exchangers, pressure vessels, tanks, evaporators, piping, flanges and fittings, pumps and valves
• Oil and Gas Production—sour gas service components
• Pharmaceutical Production—reactor vessels, piping, flanges and fittings, pumps and valves
• Pulp and Paper—bleaching vessels and digestors
• Waste Treatment—incinerators for toxic, industrial and municipal waste