Alkali Wash Tungsten Alloy Rod Bar Purity 99.95% Metallic Luster
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||Tungsten Carbide Inserts With Coating For Machining|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10kgs|
|Packaging Details:||standard packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Material:||Tungsten Carbide||Size:||As Per Request|
|Shape:||As Per Request||Coating:||As Per Request|
|Application:||Cutting Metal||Name:||Tungsten Carbide Inserts With Coating For Machining|
YG6 Machining Tungsten Carbide Inserts,
YG8 Machining Tungsten Carbide Inserts,
Tungsten Carbide Inserts With Coating
Tungsten Carbide Inserts With Coating For Machining
1. Raw materials are used for production.
2. It is sintered by vacuum integrated furnace or high-pressure sintering furnace, with high overall performance and no gap.
3. Cemented carbide shield cutters of various sizes and shapes are used for scraper, tooth cutter, advance cutter, ox horn cutter.
4. Various scrapers, tooth cutters, advance cutters and horn cutters commonly used by shield machines are generally composed of cemented carbide blades and cemented carbide balls at the back
Teeth, made of high wear-resistant alloy steel, tool body, tool edge, surfacing material, etc.
5. We can provide products according to your drawings.
Purpose of Tungsten Carbide Inserts With Coating:
1. The layout and shape of shield cutter are very important in the design of shield machine. Whether the cutter layout and cutter shape are suitable for the geological conditions of the application project directly affects the cutting effect, excavation condition and tunneling speed of the shield machine.
2. According to the cutting principle, the cutter of shield machine is generally divided into cutting cutter and hob, and the other types of cutters are auxiliary cutters. Cutting knives are divided into gear knives, scrapers and leading knives.
For the excavation of different strata, the cutter of shield usually adopts different types: when the excavation stratum is hard rock stratum, disc hob is used; When the stratum is soft rock, tooth cutter shall be used; When the stratum is soft soil or broken soft rock stratum, a cutter (or scraper) can be used.
1.24-hour online contact, whether you need products or just want to understand relevant knowledge, you are welcome to consult at any time.
2. Provide common specifications and production according to drawings.
3. Laser logo can be printed on the product as required.
4. Provide packaging suitable for safe transportation.
5. Delivery time:
(a) Common sizes are generally in stock.
(b) The quantity is large, or the delivery time for mold opening production is generally 25 days.
6. Payment method: if you have signed a purchase and sales contract with us, please pay according to the contract requirements within the predetermined period.
According to the requirements of the company's financial system, payment before delivery.
7. Check the product quality before delivery and strictly control it. If there is any quality problem, ensure to return the qualified product at the first time.
Tungsten Carbide Inserts With Coating Picture: