YG10 Tungsten Carbide Cutting Tool Inserts For CNC Machining
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||Copper Tungsten Sheet CuW Alloy Plate Metal Products|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10kgs|
|Packaging Details:||standard packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Material:||Tungsten Carbide||Size:||As Per Request|
|Shape:||As Per Request||Application:||Cutting Metal|
|Grade:||K10||Name:||Copper Tungsten Sheet CuW Alloy Plate Metal Products|
K10 Copper Tungsten Sheet,
CuW Copper Tungsten Sheet,
K10 CuW Alloy Plate
Copper Tungsten Sheet CuW Alloy Plate Metal Products
Copper Tungsten Sheet Copper-tungsten alloy combines the advantages of copper and tungsten, high strength / high specific gravity / high temperature resistance / arc ablation resistance / good electrical and thermal conductivity / good processing performance, tungsten copper alloy uses high-quality tungsten powder and oxygen-free copper powder, applications, etc. Static pressure forming-(high temperature sintering)-copper infiltration to ensure product purity and accurate proportioning, fine structure and excellent performance. The company’s copper tungsten is a domestic high-quality tungsten-copper alloy material, which is very suitable for high-hardness materials and thin electrode electrical discharge machining. The electrical processed products have high surface finish, high precision and low loss, which can effectively save electrode materials, increase electrical discharge processing speed and improve mold accuracy. . It can also be used as spot welding/butt welding electrode. Tungsten copper and die steel are welded together, which is very convenient in the use of electrodes.
Specifications of WCu Alloy :
|Code No.||Chemical Composition %||Mechanical properties|
|CU||Impurity||W||Density (g/cm3 )||Hardness HB||RES( cm)||Conductivity IACS/ %||TRS/ Mpa|
Copper Tungsten Sheet are mainly used in:
1. Electrode material: used in high-hardness materials and electro-discharge machining of pu-chip electrodes. The surface of the electro-processed products has high surface finish, high precision, low loss, and effective savings.
2. Contact materials: arc contacts and vacuum contacts of high and medium voltage switches or circuit breakers, circuit board welding and electrical contact points.
3. Welding materials: submerged arc welding machine, gas shielded welding machine nozzle, radio resistance factory (production of carbon film resistance, metal coating resistance) resistance butt welding machine butt welding material (copper-tungsten alloy welding disc).
4. Guiding and guarding materials: various wire-rolled steel, used for guiding and protecting materials .
Tungsten copper alloy electrical materials: mainly divided into electrical contact materials and electrical processing materials.
(1) Electrical contact material. This is the most important type of electrical materials. They have high arc ablation resistance and fusion welding resistance. They are used as electrical contacts, electrical contacts and electrodes in various high and low voltage switch appliances and some meters. Electrical contacts are the most widely used type of tungsten-copper materials, especially tungsten-copper materials with a copper content of 20% to 40%. They are mainly used for medium and high voltage and medium and high current switching appliances. Such as the contact of the protection circuit breaker of the transmission grid and other contacts and contacts. Tungsten copper contacts containing 15% to 20% Cu can be used on circuit breakers with voltages up to 500,000 V or higher.
(2) Electrical processing materials. Refers to electrode and die materials used in resistance welding, electric riveting, electric upsetting, and electric discharge machining technology. Electrical discharge machining requires electrode or mold material to have good electrical conductivity and arc ablation resistance to ensure machining accuracy, so tungsten copper materials are mostly used. Resistance welding also uses tungsten copper materials. Electric riveting and electric upsetting also use tungsten copper materials in some occasions.
Instantaneous high temperature material
Instantaneous high temperature material is an important and special tungsten copper material. It can be used at temperatures close to the melting point of tungsten and slightly above the melting point of tungsten. The working time is very short, and the mission is completed within a few seconds to 200 seconds, so it is called instantaneous high temperature material. This type of material is mainly used to manufacture high-temperature parts of spacecraft, such as rocket nozzles, gas rudders that guide the flight direction of missiles, missile ends (noseces, nose cones) and other components. Ablation resistance and thermal shock resistance are the most important performances of instantaneous high-temperature materials, because the gas temperature of solid fuels is generally as high as 2700～3300℃, and the gas stream contains a large number of solid particles, which is very important for nozzles, gas rudders and other components. Severe scouring and ablation; and these parts are working under conditions of rapid temperature rise (raising to working temperature in a few seconds), so intense thermal shock damage to the parts is produced. As far as the tip is concerned, when the aircraft flies into space and then enters the atmosphere, it is subject to intense friction from the particle cloud to produce high temperature and erosion due to its high speed. Tungsten copper material is a better material that can meet the above requirements.
With the successful development and development of carbon-carbon (C-C) fiber composite materials, because of its light weight and good thermal shock resistance, rocket nozzle throat linings are increasingly manufactured with it. However, its ablation resistance is far inferior to that of tungsten copper materials. For those nozzle throat linings, gas rudders and other components that require high ablation resistance, they still need to be made of tungsten-based materials.
Tungsten copper material can be used as a piercing material, which is a so-called "medicine-type cover" material. A cup-shaped or funnel-shaped cover is made of tungsten copper material (commonly used W-30Cu material), and it is mounted upside down on the front end of the ammunition cartridge. The temperature and pressure of the gunpowder transform the cover into a jet to penetrate the armor. This kind of medicine mask was first made of red copper and used in a large amount. In order to increase the unit mass of the cover and improve the armor-piercing ability, later developed a tungsten guillotine medicine-type cover with a unit mass larger than that of copper. Under ideal circumstances, its armor-piercing ability is about 30% higher than that of the copper cover.