Wcu Plate Tungsten Alloy Heat Sink Sheet Copper Tungsten Part
|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Model Number:||K10/K30 Tungsten Carbide Moulds|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10 pcs|
|Packaging Details:||plywood cases|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union, D/A|
|Supply Ability:||2000 kg per month|
|Product Name:||Tungsten Carbide Moulds||Hardness:||58-60 HRC|
|Density:||14.45 G/cc||Lastic Modulus:||493 GPa|
|Model Number:||Customized||Application:||Punching/forging/stamping/drawing/nut Forming Dies|
|Package:||Export Plywood Cases|
YG11 Tungsten Alloy Products,
YG11 Tungsten Carbide Mould,
Chemical Industry Tungsten Carbide Mould
Tungsten carbide moulds are made of tungsten carbide, tungsten carbide is a kind of alloy material made of refractory metal hard compound and bonding metal through powder metallurgy process. Tungsten carbide has the characteristics of high hardness, good wear resistance, high strength and toughness. At the same time, tungsten carbide has a series of excellent properties such as heat resistance and corrosion resistance, especially its excellent hardness and wear resistance, even at 500℃ is basically unchanged, still has a high hardness at 1000℃.
|Grade||Int'l Grade||Density||Hardness||Bending strength||Applications|
|YG8||K30||14.8||89.5||≥3500||It is applicable to high strength, impact resistance and earthquake resistance. It is suitable for making forming knives and wear-resistant parts.|
|YG11||K40||14.4||88.5||≥3650||It is suitable for making stamping abrasives.|
|YG15||K40||14||87.5||≥3800||It is suitable for making stamping die (processing silicon steel sheet), wear-resistant and consumable parts, etc.|
|YG20||/||13.5||85.5||≥4200||It has high strength. It is suitable for making stamping dies such as progressive die.|
|YG6X||K10||14.9||91.5||≥3200||It is a fine-grained alloy with good wear resistance. It is suitable for making forming knives and wear-resistant parts.|
|YL10.2||K10||14.5||92||≥3850||It is an ultra-fine particle alloy with high wear resistance, bending strength, adhesion resistance and pad strength. Suitable for low speed rough machining.|
1. The use of cold pressing, vacuum sintering process to produce cemented carbide non-standard irregular alloy, product performance is stable, reliable quality.
2. Unique production control and detection technology, the production of irregular product internal stress has been controlled, effectively avoid the product in the wire cutting crack phenomenon, away from pores and cracks and other defects.
3. Non-destructive ultrasonic flaw detection, no trachoma, no porosity, high density of materials; High strength, impact resistance, high wear resistance, long service life
4. Classification of cemented carbide non-standard special-shaped products: cemented carbide non-standard special-shaped blades, cemented carbide non-standard special-shaped moulds, cemented carbide non-standard special-shaped wear-resisting parts, etc.
5. Size and specification: according to the samples or drawings provided by customers.
All kinds of metal and non-metal powder pressing and stamping, high compression rate of steel rod, steel pipe stretching, forging, punching and stamping die under high stress, machine parts, die core, making stamping die, such as stamping watch parts, musical instrument spring sheet, etc.