Pk10 Red Tungsten Alloy Electrodes TIG Welding For Fishing Weight
|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Model Number:||Durable Tungsten Carbide Mould Carbide Punch Dies For Wire Drawing|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10 pcs|
|Packaging Details:||plywood cases|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union, D/A|
|Supply Ability:||2000 kg per month|
|Product Name:||Durable Tungsten Carbide Mould Carbide Punch Dies For Wire Drawing||Hardness:||60-65 HRC|
|Electric Discharge Processing Precision:||0.002mm||Density:||14.42 G/cc|
|Model Number:||Available||Application:||Punching/forging/stamping/drawing/nut Forming Dies|
Durable Tungsten Carbide Mould,
Wire Drawing Tungsten Carbide Mould,
Carbide Punch Dies For Wire Drawing
Tungsten Carbide Mould Carbide Punch Dies For Wire Drawing are made of tungsten steel, which is an alloy material made of refractory metal, hard compound and bonding metal by powder metallurgy process. Tungsten steel has a series of excellent properties such as good wear resistance, high hardness, good toughness, strength, heat resistance and corrosion resistance. In particular, it has higher hardness and better wear resistance. It can maintain stable performance even at 500 ℃. It still has high hardness and toughness at 1000 ℃.
|Grade||Int'l Grade||Density||Hardness||Bending strength||Applications|
|YG8||K30||14.8||89.5||≥3500||It is applicable to high strength, impact resistance and earthquake resistance. It is suitable for making forming knives and wear-resistant parts.|
|YG11||K40||14.4||88.5||≥3650||It is suitable for making stamping abrasives.|
|YG15||K40||14||87.5||≥3800||It is suitable for making stamping die (processing silicon steel sheet), wear-resistant and consumable parts, etc.|
|YG20||/||13.5||85.5||≥4200||It has high strength. It is suitable for making stamping dies such as progressive die.|
|YG6X||K10||14.9||91.5||≥3200||It is a fine-grained alloy with good wear resistance. It is suitable for making forming knives and wear-resistant parts.|
|YL10.2||K10||14.5||92||≥3850||It is an ultra-fine particle alloy with high wear resistance, bending strength, adhesion resistance and pad strength. Suitable for low speed rough machining.|
1. Using cold pressing and vacuum sintering process to produce cemented carbide non-standard special-shaped alloy, the product has stable performance and reliable quality.
2. The unique production control and detection technology can control the internal stress of irregular products in production, effectively avoid cracks during on-line cutting, and keep away from defects such as pores and cracks.
3. Non destructive ultrasonic flaw detection, no trachoma, no air hole, high material density; High strength, impact resistance, high wear resistance and long service life
4. Classification of cemented carbide non-standard special-shaped products: cemented carbide non-standard special-shaped blades, cemented carbide non-standard special-shaped molds, cemented carbide non-standard special-shaped wear-resistant parts, etc.
5. Size specification: according to the sample or drawing provided by the customer.
Pressing and stamping of various metal and non-metal powders, drawing, forging, stamping and stamping dies under high stress, mechanical parts, die cores, manufacturing stamping dies, such as stamping watch parts, musical instrument spring sheets, etc;
Battery box and toothpaste skin mold; Small steel ball, lead screw, nut stamping die, impact forging die, stamping die, etc
Manufacturing cold heading, cold punching and cold pressing dies for standard parts, bearings, tools and other industries; Stamping die for warhead and cartridge case