Wcu Plate Tungsten Alloy Heat Sink Sheet Copper Tungsten Part
|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Model Number:||YG6 Tungsten Steel Mould part|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10 pcs|
|Packaging Details:||plywood cases|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union, D/A|
|Supply Ability:||2000 kg per month|
|Product Name:||YG6 YG8 Tungsten Steel Mould Part For Wear-Resistant And Hardness||Hardness:||57-63 HRC|
|Electric Discharge Processing Precision:||0.02mm||Advantage:||Control Quality|
|Model Number:||Customized||Application:||Punching/forging/stamping/drawing/nut Forming Dies|
YG8 Tungsten Steel Mould Part,
YG6 Tungsten Steel Mould Part,
YG6 YG8 Tungsten Steel Mould
Tungsten steel moulds are made of tungsten steel. Tungsten steel is an alloyed material made from refractory metals and hard compounds bonded to the metals by powder metallurgy. Tungsten steel has good wear resistance, high hardness, high toughness, high strength, heat resistance and corrosion resistance and a series of excellent properties. In particular, it has higher hardness and better wear resistance. The same performance is maintained even at 500°C. It still has high hardness and toughness at 1000°C.
|Grade||Int'l Grade||Density||Hardness||Bending strength||Application|
|YG8||K30||14.8||89.5||≥3500||It is applicable to high strength, impact resistance and earthquake resistance. It is suitable for making forming knives and wear-resistant parts.|
|YG11||K40||14.4||88.5||≥3650||It is suitable for making stamping abrasives.|
|YG15||K40||14||87.5||≥3800||It is suitable for making stamping die (processing silicon steel sheet), wear-resistant and consumable parts, etc.|
|YG20||/||13.5||85.5||≥4200||It has high strength. It is suitable for making stamping dies such as progressive die.|
|YG6X||K10||14.9||91.5||≥3200||It is a fine-grained alloy with good wear resistance. It is suitable for making forming knives and wear-resistant parts.|
|YL10.2||K10||14.5||92||≥3850||It is an ultra-fine particle alloy with high wear resistance, bending strength, adhesion resistance and pad strength. Suitable for low speed rough machining.|
1. Corrosion resistance and wear resistance
2. High pressure resistance, long service life
3. Impact resistance and wear-resistant alloy products
4. High precision, can be customized according to the drawings
1. Tungsten carbide rods are suitable for micro-drilling.
2. Tungsten carbide rods have good wear resistance and bending resistance. They are mainly used to produce extruded rods, which are suitable for general drills, knives and other wear-resistant parts.
3. Tungsten carbide rods have good wear resistance and bending resistance. They are mainly used to produce extruded rods, making small-diameter micro-drills, cutting tools for watch processing, integral reamers and other cutting tools and wear-resistant parts.
4. Tungsten carbide bar is a kind of ultra-fine particle tungsten steel material. This tungsten steel bar has the characteristics of high hardness, good bending strength, wear resistance, not easy to collapse, and not easy to break. It is a special material for micro-drills and is widely used in tungsten steel milling cutters, engraving knives and wear-resistant parts.