99.95% Pure Tungsten Filament For Evaporation Aluminum
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||High Quality Good Conductivity Tungsten Copper Tungsten Copper Price W75cu25|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10kgs|
|Price:||according to actual products|
|Packaging Details:||standard packing|
|Supply Ability:||300kgs month|
|Surface:||Polishing,burnishing,black Surface||Delivery Time:||25days|
|Packing:||Standard Exporting||Name:||High Quality Good Conductivity Tungsten Copper Tungsten Copper Price W75cu25|
Good Conductivity Copper Tungsten Alloy,
W75cu25 Copper Tungsten Alloy,
W75cu25 Tungsten Alloy Products
high quality good conductivity tungsten copper price W75cu25 Tungsten Copper
Tungsten Copper alloy is a composite material of tungsten and copper. It has the excellent properties of tungsten and copper, such as heat resistance, ablation resistance, high strength, and excellent thermal and electrical conductivity. Tungsten copper alloy is easy to process. The manufacturing process is: pressing the refractory metal, sintering at a high temperature, and impregnating it with copper. All of these are carried out under very strictly controlled conditions. The result is a relatively hard material with superior arc and wear resistance, high physical properties: at high temperatures, good electrical conductivity and thermal conductivity
|Product name||Tungsten Copper price|
|Package||Standard ply-wooden box|
The mainly application in High and low voltage electrical, electronic equipment,resistance welding machine, the component of the pushing device in spacecraftsetc.
Tungsten Copper Price Picture:
Tungsten Copper Features:
1. High hardness, high density, high strength, high heat resistance.
2. Excellent thermal and electrical conductivity.
3. It has good resistance to arc loss and corrosion resistance.
4. Easy to process
Tungsten Copper application
1. Engine, electric power, electronics, metallurgy, electrical vacuum parts, aerospace and other industries.
2. Electric contacts, electrodes, copper-tungsten alloy refractory parts, radiators and rocket parts.
3. Complicated definitions are required for plunger/settler applications.
4. Used for electric discharge machining and ECM electrochemical machining (electrochemical machining) as an electrode.