|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||Cobalt-chromium Alloy|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||5KGS|
|Packaging Details:||Plywood Case|
|Delivery Time:||15 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union|
|Product Name:||Stellite 20 Valve Balls||Material Grade::||Cobalt-chromium Alloy –Grade 3 And 20|
|Properties:||Wear And Corrosion Resistance, High Temperature Resistance||Process:||Powder Metallurgy , It Is Short For PM|
|Application:||Oil Well Pump Components , Wear And Corrosion Resistance Parts||Tolerance Control:||Turning Or Grinding Surface , Tolerance Upon Drawing|
|Length:||As Customer′s Request||Certification:||ISO9001:2018|
API Non Ferrous Alloys,
Cobalt Based Non Ferrous Alloys
API Cobalt Based Alloy Cobalt Valve Ball
API Cobalt Based Alloy Cobalt Valve Ball is made from is a hard alloy that can withstand various types of abrasion and
corrosion as well as high temperature oxidation.
1. High strength, high wear resistance, high precision, good temperature resistance and good corrosion resistance.
2. Mainly used for the sealing of valves of oil pumps in petroleum industry's containing wells, viscous oil wells, sea oil wells and high pressure sulfur resistant oil wells, etc.
3. Balls and seats are used with compatible cemented carbide valve seats,The valve balls and valve seats are main components and parts of the sucker rod pump.
1. Product Name:
2. Material Grade:Stellite 20 Valve Balls
3. Size:Customer's Drawings
5. Production process:Investment Casting
6. Related industry:Oil&gas Industry
7. Features:High Wear and Corrosion Resistance
API Cobalt Based Alloy Cobalt Valve Ball Chemical Composition:
For sealing of valves of oil pumps in petroleum industry's sand containing wells, viscous oil wells, sea oil wells,high pressure sulfur resistant oil wells, compatible Cemented Carbide valve seats, etc.Various grades for cemented carbide balls/pellets can be supplied according to customer's drawings.The surface finish, tolerance class and tolerances of dimensions have respectively reached the standards of the machine industry.